- Vegetables of choice sliced: Eggplant, zucchini, or portabella mushroom.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Cheese: mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, parmesan, etc.
- Toppings: basil, olives, bell pepper, tomato, mushrooms, crushed red pepper, etc. (whatever you have on hand)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with a layer of aluminum foil.
- Place sliced veggies on the baking sheet and brush each veggie slice with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake sliced veggies for 10 minutes.
- Remove sliced veggies from oven and place your pizza sauce, toppings, and cheese to make your pizzas complete.
- Add just 1-2 Tablespoons of pizza sauce on top of every veggie slice
- Be Creative with your toppings! Go light on the cheese!
- Baked pizzas for 10 minutes and broil for 3-5 minutes.
Find this recipe featured in my post, SLIM Super Bowl Party Recipes, where you can find other low calorie and fat party dishes!