- 3 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (fresh spinach, brussels sprouts, bell pepper, mushrooms, yellow onion, broccoli)
- 1 cup of red potatoes, chopped
- A dozen eggs
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 Tablespoon of tabasco chipotle sauce
- 1 tsp of cracked black pepper
- 2 pinches of salt
- Optional Cheese: goat cheese, shredded skim mozzarella cheese, etc.
- Other Optional Ingredients to make different variations: pesto, sun dried tomatoes, olives, and even fruit 🙂 such as blueberries!
- Spray your crockpot with olive oil or canola oil (make sure you get the outer edge “corners).
- Prep your chopped veggies and potato and place them into the crockpot.
- In a bowl, whisk together your eggs, tabasco chipotle sauce, skim milk, and black pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the crockpot and mix the vegetables well.
- Cook your casserole on LOW for 8 hours overnight (or 3-4 hours on HIGH).
- Either turn over your crockpot onto a plate and cut into pieces or scoop your casserole right out of your crockpot.
Optional: sprinkle your warm single serving of veggie egg casserole with your choice of cheese.
- No one said you couldn’t have egg casserole for Lunch or Dinner too!
- Find this post featured in my post, Week 8 Crockpot Meals: Make Your Overnight Fuel!, where you can find another overnight crockpot breakfast meal as well!