Candice’s Fall Slaw inspired by The Summer Truck
- 1.5 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 10 brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1/4 cup of walnuts, chopped
- Dressing: pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 pinches of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk (we used almond milk)
- Sliver brussels sprouts and chop red cabbage and walnuts in a medium size bowl.
- Add and whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add and mix dressing into the medium bowl with the chopped ingredients.
- Cover the mixture and let the mixture sit in the refrigerator 30-60 minutes to allow the strong vinegar taste to settle and create a perfect blend of flavors
This recipe is featured in my post “The Three Generation Dietitians”!