Yield: 4-6 servings (about 1/2 cup of cooked brussels sprouts)
- 2-3 cups of brussels sprouts (about 12 medium brussels sprouts), whole or cut in half
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper
- 3 slices of lean turkey bacon, minced
- 2 tsp of liquid smoke
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prep a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix the brussels sprouts, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, and black pepper well. Pour the brussels sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Roast brussels sprouts for 30-40 minutes until soft and lightly brown.
- In a skillet on the stove, place roast brussels sprouts, turkey bacon, and liquid smoke and cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat until turkey bacon cooked (just cooked or until crispy).
Recipe featured in “Liquid Smokin’ Crockpot Pulled Pork with Turkey Bacon Brussels Sprouts”!