NO cream cheese and mayo!
- Mushroom Filling:
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 2 Tablespoons of chives, minced
- 2 Tablespoons of red bell pepper, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- 3 Tablespoons of 0% plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of old bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (I food processed 1 slice of whole wheat bread)
- 12 mushroom buttons (wash and remove stems)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt ( a pinch)
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- Pre-heat oven for 350 degrees F, prepare baking sheet with alumni foil and olive oil spray.
- Mix together all the mushroom filling ingredients.
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to the washed/destemmed mushrooms.
- Stuff mushrooms with filling.
- Bake mushrooms for 25 minutes and broil for 5 minutes.
This recipe was featured in my post, SLIM Super Bowl Party Foods, where you can find other low calorie and fat party dishes!