Sliced Apples with Peanut Butter Goodness
An easy and healthy snack you can bring to holiday parties and make with your kids!
- 1 large apple
- 2 Tablespoons of any kind of peanut butter and/or PB2
- Optional Toppings: raisins, chocolate/cinnamon/white chocolate chips, chopped nuts, banana chips, cereal, coconut, etc.!
- Core and slice the apple.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice.
- Decorate the slices with toppings of your choice!
(Idea inspired by Keep Your Diet Real)
This recipe was featured on my post, “Apples to Apples: It’s Simple”!