- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (you can make your own by simply putting bread into a food processor with seasonings OR use pre-made bread crumbs)
- Pre-heat oven for 425 degrees F and prep your baking sheet with aluminum foil and olive oil spray.
- Slice your zucchini and onion.
- Set up your dipping bowls
- Dip your zucchini and onion slices in the egg whites and bread crumbs. Then place them on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip veggies over after 15 minutes.
- Dip your zucchini fries and onion rings in the roasted garlic yogurt sauce (the sauce we made for our burgers above) OR a homemade spicy honey mustard (recipe will be revealed on my super bowl post to come)!