aka Chunky Mango Salsa
Yields: 16 servings (serving size = ¼ cup)
- 2 cups of mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, minced
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
Directions: In a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 22 kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g Dietary Fiber: 1g, Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Protein: 0g, Sodium 0 mg
This recipe was featured in my post, Fruitilicious Salsa with Seasonal Fruit!