- 16 ounce of plain low-fat greek yogurt (I used fage plain 0% greek yogurt)
- 1-14 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1-8 ounce can of water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed, and drained
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, minced
- 1 packet of vegetable/onion dip mix
- 1 cup of 2% mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix all the dip ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put mixture into a crockpot, sprinkle a little extra mozzarella cheese on top, and cook on HIGH for 1 hour
- Once the dip is warm and cheese is melted, you can dig in with your baked pita chips and veggie sticks!
Spinach Artichoke Dip inspired from here
This recipe was featured in my post, SLIM Super Bowl Party Recipes, where you can find other low calorie and fat party dishes!
The chunkier the dip, the more veggies per bite!