- 1/2 cup of plain vodka
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice (about 2 squeezed lemons)
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
2 lbs of chicken wings
Spicy Honey Mustard:
- 3 Tablespoons of Whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/2 cup of non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chicken wings into a gallon plastic bag and pour the marinade over the chicken wings. Refrigerate the chicken wings for 2-4 hours to soak up the marinade (I let mine sit overnight).
- Pre-heat oven for 400 degrees F. Prep a cookie sheet with 2 layers of tin foil. Spray tin foil with olive oil.
- Place marinated chicken wings on cookie sheet and cook for 1 hour. Turn over the chicken wings every 15 minutes.
- Mix together all the Spicy Honey Mustard ingredients for a chicken wing dip.
Chicken wing recipe was inspired from here
This recipe was featured in my post, SLIM Super Bowl Party Foods, where you can find other low calorie and fat party dishes!