Yields: 1 serving
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1-2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of red onion, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of greek yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
- Cut the head of lettuce in half.
- Add the romaine lettuce halves with bell pepper, tomato, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roasted the romaine lettuce halves for 10 minutes and broiled for 3 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the greek yogurt and balsamic vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Remove the romaine lettuce halves from the oven and drizzle the romaine halves with dressing.
This recipe was featured on my post, Healthified Burgers and Fries!