Pumpkin Banana Bread (with blueberries and walnuts)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave honey, which I used because I only had 1/4 cup bee honey left)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mash bananas and stir in eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- Stir in the dry mixture into the wet mixture slowly and mix well!
- Stir in optional ingredients and pour mixture into your loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 min or until tooth pic does not pick up any uncooked batter.
Recipe adapted from here
This recipe was featured in my post, “Mini Milestone in the Big Blog World”!