- 1 cup of cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup of bread crumb (I used Seasoned Bread Crumbs with herbs and spices from DiGregorio’s Italian Market on the Hill in Saint Louis, but you can use any bread crumbs and add spices/herbs of your choice)
- Optional: shredded carrots and/or zucchini, chopped onion, etc. (I didn’t add any of these, but I will for my next batch!)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the mixture on an olive oil greased pan.
- Cook each pancake until both sides are browned to your liking (about 3 minutes on each side)
- 1/4 cup of Fage Non-fat Greek Yogurt and/or applesauce to have with your pancakes (similar concept as potato pancakes with sour cream and apple sauce)
Recipe adapted from Carrots ‘N’ Cake
Find this recipe featured in my post, A Saturday Breakfast Inspired by Fall