- Broccoli, cut into medium size pieces (1-2 inch), 2 cups (2 stalks)
- Sweet Potato, cut into medium size pieces (2 inch), 2 cups (1 large sweet potato = about 1 lb)
- I did not peel my sweet potato, but you can if you want
- Mushrooms, sliver, 8 each
- Shallots, peel and chop, 1/4 cup (4 each)
- Garlic cloves, peel and mince, 4 cloves
- Chicken breasts, cut each breast into 4 pieces, 2 each (about 5 oz each, covered my entire hand)
- Rosemary, 1 Tablespoon
- Cracked black pepper, 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable Broth, 1 cup
- White Wine Vinegar, 1 Tablespoon
- Salt, 1 tsp (to taste…add when everything is cooked)
- Cut the broccoli, sweet potato, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and chicken breasts and place in the crockpot.
- Add rosemary, pepper, and vegetable broth to the crockpot and stir all the ingredients together.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on Low (or 3-4 hours on High)
- Add white wine vinegar and salt and stir well.
Find this recipe featured in my post,